I relaunched as Pom+Pom...



Welcome back to me... 
I am just catching up in the online world.
Obviously I, Kirsty, have still been around. I have been creating behind the scenes, but i have also been running other businesses. I've been a busy 'offline' bee.
Now i have re-opened my shop

I Design / Retail / Tutor many crafts but i have made a professional place for myself, in the world of POMPOMs!!
A PomPom is joyful and creative and fun and exciting.
They are nostalgic and incredibly tactile.
Simple to make but hugely effective in what you can achieve.

The ETSY shop sells: ready made Pom Beads, PomPom making Frames, Wool Selections, Fabrics and still some BUTTONS!


The shop also retails many wonderful Pom Designs of my own that make my heart sing!
Unusual colours and designs. Fun accessories. Fabulous new ways to use the happiness of PomPom Decor in your home and your fashion.
Come and have a look at what i'm doing now x

Comments