Are you looking for beautiful Wire Wreath Bases?

The shop is freshly stocked with the prettiest white / gold wreath bases. 
These wire frames are really modern and stylish...
Currently I have the 10cm 15cm 25cm and 30cm in white. And some of the 30cm in anthracite grey.

The stars in gold sold out so quick! 
But I managed to buy in some white stars - such a versatile colour for all occasions and decor choices. 
I only have 4x 25cm White Stars (today 12th Jan 2021) but more on order. I’m hoping Brexit doesn’t cause us all too many head aches on stock control and pricing... 
We shall see! 

Over on Instagram I have an IGTV with more information AND I would love to share your wreaths - so come over to Insta and share your craft love with me. 
Do you have plans for Easter or Valentines crafting? 

Comments