Awesome new branding... Button stickers!!

Aren't they lovely? i am so pleased with these...

Comments

  1. I've just discovered your blog via Bugs and Fishes, and I love it! You every button collectors dream. :)
    I can't believe your previous blog got hacked. But if this blog is anything to go by then, I think the saying 'Onwards and upwards' is very appropriate.

    Love,
    Han. x

    P.s. Love the pretty branding of those luggage tags. (I'm also a stationary geek!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just discovered your new blog - so sorry to hear about the hackers...I wondered why you hadn't been on any of my blog feeds.

    Now following your new blog.

    Best Wishes
    Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tags look fab!

    As with the ladies above me I just found out about the hackers, so nice to find where you are 'living' now and best of luck with the new blog. I'll update the link on my own blog so people know where to find you, and I'll also share it from my FB page. I would be devastated if that happened to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you! Got a bit worried, endlessly clicking on the old blog. Hurrah you are ok! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huzzah! you are back on your feet... I was wondering there for a while! And those button stickers are the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, and hello. Happy I have figured out where the new blog is and sorry for the hacker stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Finally found your new blog after seeing a link on Lupin's blog- how awful to have your blog and email hacked!
    I love all your things and am so happy I've found them again-I once oohed and aahed over all your things at the MAKE show at milton Keynes!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I've just discovered your blog! Sorry for the hackers :((((! Now I'll follow your new blog! :))

    XXX

    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. do you seriously KNOW how much your kind words mean??? sooo much xx This is a good excuse to freshen up and start over :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, the stickers are cute, however I have a question that is not related to this post. I have just read through all of your old posts after coming over from Bugs and Fishes, and have seen the most gorgeous stone owl in some of your earlier photos. Where did you get him from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment