*new* WOOL Felt colour bolts... happiness in felty woolly ness

 Peach Melba -
oh my yumminess! i could eat this sorbet coloured felt.
Softest popsicle terracotta would be lovely for dolls or homewares, its unusual.
 Then these two new colours are especially for all you Scandi Christmas fans...
I did a spread / tutorials for Mollie Makes last year, 2011 involving these Scandi colours.
So we have TOMTE RED & NORDIC BLUE...
 Above 2 colours also listed in a mixed half metre set with Snow White - an ideal Chrsitmas Stack to play with. I am going to make some Mitten Decorations with this colour scheme.
IF you already have a Swatch Ring from me / already are a regular felt customer - ASK me for the 3 new swatch squares to add to your ring, so you can see the colours for yourself.
x x x

Comments

Post a Comment