Ask not what your New Year can do for you
What you can do for the New Year...
1. I want to start a 'coffee club' for the Oldies in my village. It has irked me foreeevvvveeer the LACK of services for the Elderly in this Country, in general. But i also feel it is unacceptable that we do not know our neighbours well enough to pop around and sit and TALK to them. I intend to set up a regular coffee meet for those that want to come. It will be free and friendly. end of.
2. The past few years, i have successfully reduced the amount of time and money i spend buying SHIT I DO NOT NEED. This year i will push it further by saying: the money i do spend will be spent locally and with thought. I am referring mostly to food.
3. I will positively and practically support my baby sister running the 2013 London Marathon - so so proud of her :)
4. I will not be a walk over for friends that take advantage and take the piss but i will be a good friend because i have taken so much friendship from others over the years. i am ready to give more back.
5. THE SELFISH ONE: i am going to love myself and like myself regardless of my physcial shape and size or how i feel about how i could 'look better' (what a WASTE of tiiiimmmmeee and energy)
I am going to love others in abundance and in return, hope that they love me back and that will make me feel happiest of all.
And those really are my New Years Resolutions
Strong in mind. Strong in body. Strong in heart - its my final frontier.