These are my Questions that were set and my answers:
1. What is your favorite food to snack on?
Almonds - toasted in my oven for 20mins in raw cocoa, maple syrup, salt, coconut oil.
2. What is currently on your to-do list?
Work? clean and clear the websites up. Home? get ready for my overseas trip!!
3. Who is your celebrity crush?
Tom Hardy. Robert de Niro. Terry Hollands
4. What would others say your signature dish is?
Cheeky Others would say "anything with protein powder"!!.. and they'd probably be right.
5. Was there an outfit you always wore as a child? What did it look like?
6. What was your last Halloween costume?
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who pick-on, ridicule, belittle others.
8. Name a skill you’ve always wanted to have.
I can learn anything i set my mind to. But i wished i'd kept up my Karate training.
9. What 5 words would you use to describe yourself?
Positive, energetic, happy, strong, Deep (as i was told, last week)10. What TV show can you watch over & over again without getting sick of it?
I could happily throw my TV off a very tall cliff, if it weren't bad for the environment or if i didn't love a film night.
11. Best book you’ve read lately?
"Born to Run" http://www.amazon.co.uk/Born-Run-Hidden-Ultra-Runners-Greatest/dp/1861978774/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361526683&sr=8-1
IF you would like a little self-interview and you want to blog it, please do and link back to me to show me your answers. I am leaving 6 questions as 11 is quite a lot...
1. What is your favourite form of exercise?
2. What is your favourite Crafty pastime? what do you love making?
3. If you could re-name yourself, what name would you give!?
4. Tell me 3 of your favourite books / films?
5. What is your dream job?
6. Favourite smell or food?