I am an independent Designer / Maker / Retailer.
I am looking for a clever somebody who will help me sew my intricate Christmas Decorations.
No pressure – we can just discuss whether this work is something that would suit your time / skills / lifestyle.
Decorations can be seen here:
Other Online retail:
- Must live near me in Daventry / surrounding villages Area
- Sewing very small, fiddly pieces.
- Must have own sewing machine.
- You will work from your own NON SMOKING home.
- Work is occasional and irregular and paid ‘by piece’ ranging from 50p per item upwards.
- Do as much or as little as you want.
- These are fun projects but this job won’t make you a millionaire. You are responsible for your own tax and insurance.
sorry if you have applied before and not been given a trial - i am open to hearing from you but location is key as well as abilities. Thanks so much.