Making Pom Pom Earrings...?

The World of PomPom Accessories...
I never really intended to make PomPom / Button Jewelery
BUT
I found myself sat in the studio just making some... And i fell in love.
They were the sort of thing I wanted to wear.
And, i cannot think of a better testimonial than that.
This is my gorgeous friend MrsB...
Do you remember her?
We used to have a joint Blog together, some years ago.
They were good times.
Younger Times.
Still a staunch supporter of each Other's endeavors.


The Earrings have been wonderfully successful.
Here is a large commission i undertook for one very happy customer.
PomPoms AND Feathers!! Oh My!!
And all those beautiful colours.
I love making a PomPom and seeing exactly what falls off the frame.

I have 2 sales points as of this moment
@PepperBox / PomPlusPom on Depop https://www.depop.com/pepperbox/

I cannot wait to keep filling the Blog with the beautiful Crafts & Supplies.
I've been away too long x x x

 

Comments