Love Locked Down... We got married in 2020...


I have been meaning to get around to sharing parts of my Wedding with you.
Let's cut to the chase here... like many couples, we had our big Wedding cancelled.
It was a blow. 
And now that seems like so very long ago.
But... there was this hazy time after we came "out" of Lockdown and "before" new rules were put in place. And, it so happens, in that hazy 2 weeks - we did actually get married!!
I'm not telling you all the details of how but it was local and very controlled.
We were super covid aware and put in every precaution we had to at that time.
(No, we had nowhere near the original 150 guests!!)
But we were surrounded by close family / friends / neighbours who made our day special.
It is the BEST thing we could have done and we were super glad we forged ahead.
It took about 16 days from the decision, to get everything sorted and ready for the event.
I spent a long time decorating my home!!
And i cannot wait to share that with you.
I had fully intended to share all the tips and tricks and things we did to make our Wedding HAPPEN
But, since all the rules changed, changed again, then changed again and continue to change... It feels wrong and unhelpful to talk about how we achieved it.
So... i'll just share a few photos to the world of the internet... to share the joy.

Lucky me - what a wonderful husband!
Many of my makes have been shared over on my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17920706524432953/?hl=en
But i have many more to come x x x
Take Care everyone.

 

Comments