Do you solemnly swear you are up to No Good!?

Finally managed to finish my first set of 5 Harry Potter FanCrowns.
I’m not a big fan of piggy backing someone else’s Art or Franchise. I am not a licensed user of the Harry Potter name of course! But I love the idea of making “fan merch” that the franchise doesn’t make. 
This is my take on a magical and unusual Potter / Hogwarts cosplay....

I made 5 crowns for my first poke about in some Potter FanCrown creating. 
One for each house - of course! And a Crown to represent all houses together as Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry....  
Here is a glimpse of the Houses... all these will be in the shop from Jan 22nd. One of each design. Then I’ll have some idea of what’s popular. And what I might remake. They take a lot of time and effort - which is the fun part to be fair!! I’d like to make each FanCrown unique...
I’m not great at the Photography side... it takes me a long time and some cold hours in my porch to get maximum sunlight. 
We are not short of genuine Potter Fan items in this house so props were not hard to find! 
Next instalment... let me show you all the Crowns individually... 



Comments