Harry Potter FanCrowns and huge love to the Biggest Potter fans I know...

@tyerstravels17 over on Instagram 💚🖤 leading me into the Harry Potter FanCrown run through! 
Isn’t this photo amazing!! I bloomin love their commitment. Any Disney / Universal / Potter fans should definitely go over and follow them - press photo for direct link.
This is my Slytherin FanCrown and maybe my favourite?? I love Bellatrix and there she is making this FanCrown a true one-off. 
This is the current Ravenclaw FanCrown with that sparkly Rowena Diadem. I love the moment where we get a bigger insight into the Ravenclaw origins. And the Ravenclaw blue is super lush.

Gryffindor is probably an obvious favourite to most Harry Potter Fans. And it has a real “school uniform” colour feel to it. I’m super happy with the fluffy extra PomPom... I feel like it might open its eyes and crawl slowly away... it’s MAGIC so you never know.
HufflePuff had to go well - my PotterFan Teenager is HufflePuff House so it had to be mega yellows! 
And a cheeky little gold snitch... the Puffs are ace at Quidditch... 
Over in my Etsy whilst these designs last... 
yes, I’m working on lots of fab FanCrowns. 
Watch this Space! 
Stay Safe xx believe in Magic. 


Comments