Mini PomPom Kits...

I’ve been putting together some exciting smaller PomPom making kits. 
I had always planned to sell the various kits and PomPom making frames in the shop - but when the pandemic hit we weren’t sure how shopping would change / if we could get yarn etc... 
Back in March I sold loads of my Wool to local families who wanted to PomPom!! 
Since then... I have re-stocked! 
Listed in the shop I have my set of ‘cheaper’ Pom Frames. They are the same sizes in a set of 4 but lesser quality, so fine if you are a hobby maker or trying it with the children. You only need one set per child as there are 4 frames. And, if you have access to more yarn / wool then all the better.

I have bundled these into sets of 3 colours that work really well together. Lots of them are Spring Palettes so will make some gorgeous mixed spring Poms. 

I also sell the wire frames if you wanted to make your own wreath... 
I think there are so many fun possibilities with PomPom making. 
Creativity & Mental Health...
The act of making and creating can be very therapeutic for children and adults.
Today is January the “something” (17th?) 2021 and anxiety / worry / loneliness / boredom? Are all things we may be feeling here in the UK especially. Lockdown has been long and difficult. 
But when we cannot see / feel an end to our troubles.... it can feel positive to get stuck into a Craft Project... to be able to see the end!! 
To follow a process through and feel accomplished and in CONTROL.
When we are being told to “limit your time outdoors” then let’s make our indoors even more adventurous.
Hold On xxx we are coming through it all.
Stay active however you can. 
I am sending Love to us ALL xxx 




Comments