PomCrowns for the Zoom Era... 2021

Hey! 2021 did a little slinky move... it kind of thudded quietly into our lives with a sense of apathy and unappealing THUD in a downward direction...
The UK entered its toughest lockdown (Covid Pandemic) whilst Trump rampaged across the Atlantic, tearing down the Senate Office. I’ve watched on with a sense of Anxiety... holding my breath. Doing my best. 
We all have. 
BUT Lockdown 1:0 March 2019 bought me some amazing opportunities and a time to reflect. 
Amongst the pain and anguish of our world turning upside down, I decided to move forward with PomPlusPom, hence the blog relaunch. And I put all my Fitness and Health Coaching (Career #1) online. 
So I’ve been pretty busy. 
One of the things I am most proud of - has to be my PomCrowns. 
They are so much fun. Such a statement. I know people have loved appearing online in their Crowns.
I was also relieved that loads of people wanted to make PomPoms themselves! So selling kits with wool was a great way to supplement income for the shop.
I’ve been learning how to make Videos for Tutorials so I can give Crafters my own special spin on PomPom making. But there are some great basic tutorials on YouTube until mine are ready to go.
If you love making PomPoms - and other colourful crafts... come on over to my Instagram where there is so much inspiration.
I’m going to pull together the list of all the SALE stock I currently have in the SHOP too...

I’ve also joined up with the INDIE ROLLER TEAM 
And this a whole world of Indie Creative Business all supporting each other.
And you can find all things Indie Roller by following the #indieroller on Instagram.
Much Love Craft fans xxx




Comments