Easter Nests - A gift that isn't chocolate...

I LOVE decorating our Home and Table for different occasions. 
We have a real run of celebrations in the first 4 months of a year.
Birthdays from February through to End of April and then Easter / Mothers Day / just the fact that we can even begin to feel a sense of Spring! So no decorations ever feel wasted as they serve us for many things.
I really wanted to let you know about these PomBom Table or hanging decorations.
These are super versatile and you can use them as: Place Settings / Gifts that aren't chocolate! / Door Hangings, Table Centre Pieces... and i have made these for Bridesmaids / Flower Girls as they are perfect for smaller hands to hold. I also intend to run this as a real life workshop when we are allowed to gather again in groups.
These 3 different colourways / styles are for sale in my SHOP, for those of you who wanted to get in early (the benefits of reading the Blog... you hear it all on here first) I know there are loads of you who love the pretty things but don't want to make them yourself, you'd rather shop. Sure - no problem, have mine, i made lots. Postage is expensive in the UK and all my parcels are £3.90 but that's the most you pay no matter what you buy.
NEWSFLASH... I am also going to post these on the BLOG as a Tutorial 
*raises hands in a HIGH 10 salute*
They are actually pretty easy to make and you probably have lots of the things you need, at home anyway. I am going to write up a step-by-step Blog Post that can then live here for future reference, should you want it. I am slowly going to build a whole catalogue of Pom Makes.

If you want to know when the Tutorial is LIVE - please sign on to be a VI-POM and I will let you know when its here.
You can save this Crafty Make for you to take your own time over, or get a friend to join in online and have a "Mates Make" or... collect some crafty stash together and let your children get making. Super versatile.
I have 2 Nest style PomBoms, with Eggs and a super pretty birdies on a white hoop...
And I have this FUN Carnival Duckicorn PomBom too. I am obsessed with how bright and beautiful these colours are. I think these photos are pretty good but somehow still don't do these little Boms justice.
Happy Pom-ing x

Comments