March = A Birthday Gift from Me to You

What a weird photo to start a Blog Post! I have been doing "odd jobs" this week.
Jobs that feel like MY BUSINESS HAS NOT BEEN MOVED FORWARD - but, chill out Kirsty... these are long-term jobs. Long-game jobs. Tick all the boxes.

I have been making these photo tiles to pop into the Etsy shop so that Shoppers can clearly and quickly see the most important information. Believe it or not... we are no longer great at reading print and Terms & Conditions. We are used to just click / press / send / pay / receive SUPER QUCIK.
But small Independent Business (like mine) need a little longer than Amazon Prime and a bit of help in expressing our policies.
The Beauty of having a small non-corporate business though, is...
I get to keep my own Values and run things my way. Fabulous. It's how I want to live my life. It's how I want to control my priorities. GO ME! Go allllll small fry Indie Businesses. We Rock.

But...there is more NEWS. And the best kind of news...

It is my BIRTHDAY next week. Yes it is. We all have one. We all have our Special Day. It's important that we pull out all the Princess Vibes and make the most of our day.
(Above Crown made for another March Birthday.... lush - do you LOVE IT?)

My Cake Day is on March 12th...
Every Year.
But this year - I turn 46. I don't mind. It's cool. I am so much younger than 46yrs anyway. I'm not just saying that.... I am! I feel it. 

In celebration... I am offering a discount code to my email subscribers. 
The code will give you 12% off your basket total in HERE
Instagram will also get given this code on the day... and Blog Readers too. That's a given. Sharing is Caring!

But the email subscribers will get the CODE FIRST and they get a whole extra day on the code too.
And, as many of my items are one off and low stock, you get in a whole day sooner than anyone else to get 12% off. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Click on my LOGO ^ and this will hopefully take you to the sign up page for my email Newsletter.
I don't send them often. I'd much rather Blog, I only want to let you know Sales / Offers / New Products... only the VIPom stuff.

Thanks for dropping in xxx 
P.S Guess who else has a Birthday on the SAME DAY!? 
None other than my gorgeous friend and NEIGHBOUR - THE CRAFTY CLASS 

Comments