*new* big fat PomPom Tassel Earrings...

Love a big fat PomPom earring! Sometimes I add a tassel... sometimes I don’t. 
This yellow and pink pair is a clear run away winner - reminiscent of the old style Fruit Salad Sweeeeetie.

I’m often asked about animal print PomPom Earrings... I love them but I have seen other artists doing fabulous animal print Poms so I’ll leave it to them as they rock that better than me.
But i cannot resist a bit of Neon! 
I have a very good eye for the “Tweedish” style so I make quite a few of these. I love how each Pom is so different and there are always subtle colour changes in the Poms. 
This Mustard / Pink / Purple combination worked so well! Super happy with these. 

I am nostalgic for Craft and Gift Fairs right now. I’d love to meet people who feel the same way about Handmade. I love it when people see my stuff for real and get excited!!

thanks for popping by my Blog xx
Tassel Making Tutorial coming soooooon.... x Http://PomPlusPom.Etsy.com

Comments