An Uproar of Animal Print... New in the shop.

I am currently having fun experimenting with "Core Product Lines" - does that sound like a complete turn off to you? I want a line of products that my lovely shop always sells... but I want that line to be perfect. I know that perfect is IMPOSSIBLE! So I am prepared to settle for "pretty darn good" 
That means good looking / good functioning / easy to navigate for a shopper / easy supply chain for me. So many elements to consider. All this takes time to establish but, to be honest, I enjoy the process too.

 
For some time now, I have been playing with getting KITS together. PomPom Making kits that hit people at the right budget and right needs. A PomPom making Kit isn't just "one size fits all" and PomPom Makers can come in different qualities by different manufacturers at different prices.
I only ever use the best quality Plastic CLOVER PomPom Makers.
I have made a bazillion PomPoms and they still work as good as new.
My mum has used my generic brand Pom+Pom cheaper plastic frames... and never had a problem with them. She has made many PomPom projects and loves her cheaper set. Each to their own.
And I want to be able to cater for as many choices as I can.

I have 2 new PomPom Kits in The Etsy Shop now and they come in this CUTE Leopard Print pouch.
With a set of Yarn to start you off and a pair of scissors. Two different pouch colours and two different Yarn Sets.
So nice to have them in this complete set - a really nice gift.

I have also got just 2 of these big generous Emerald Leopard Totes listed in the shop. I bloomin love mine. It holds so much.
Now, here is a weird confession and also, yet another glimpse, into my own anxiety issue.
I have various bags around my home and in them are  "things to do". I mean, of course I have my studio fit to burst with yarn and makers and stash - it is bursting open at the seams. But I also have my carry pouch of PomPom making supplies - so I can grab the bag and go...
I have a few bags with other ongoing craft projects in too. There is this fear in me that, I'll have to go somewhere quick, and I might get stick somewhere... with NOTHING TO DO! I cannot bear the thought. So I use great Totes like this, ready for a Grab n Go. That's me though. 
The other thing about bags...? I can hang WIPs around my home and they look pretty. No need to see the messy craft project inside. I must do a whole blog post soon, on all my bags and baskets.
Anyway... I was here to talk about my "uproar of Animal Print" (I mean, what else do you call "alot" of Animal Print?) I love a bit of Animal Print. Its been a staple in my life for some time. It's a fashion classic forever. Ageless, timeless - long ago it was only the wardrobe of Bet Lynch, or even Kat Slater (if you're not as old as me) but now... Animal Print is for us all. Its super fun, so I had to pop some Print into THE SHOP - I know there are many fans out there who know exactly what I mean.
So: recap...
I have the PomPom Pouches with the Frames / Scissors and the Yarn - CHECK.
Only 2 of the Emerald Green Bags of complete Animal Joy - CHECK
Also - a set of these Animal Print Postcards + Stickers - CHECK

I wanted to make some Tags and Cards and send some fun Post, so these postcards are perfect. 
The stickers you might see, if you have a parcel on it's way from Pom+Pom because, well, how can I resist popping them on the parcels?? They are so great.
It's true to say, if I'm not having fun, I'm going home. And Ladies and Gentlemen... I am currently, having fun. 
Tap on through to the shop, if you want to take a look at any of these items in detail.
Or keep an eye on my Instagram - Pom+Pom
Or pop a message down below, tell me what you think?
Thanks for being here fellow PomLovers xxx

Comments