PepperBox Beads... How to wear you Stack Bracelets.

Stacker Bracelets... Stretch Bracelets... Summer Camp Beads... Bright Rainbow Jewellery...
Yes, I love these. I make them for myself and friends so I am making them for you too.
What are they?
That throwback feeling to Summer Camp Workshops or Childhood / Teen arm candy.
These are so colourful and so easy to wear. 
I'd love to say "mine are the best - buy all and only mine" but, quite honestly, it's really fun to collect different bracelets from different artists.
I tend to make up patterns and colours and designs and themes that I enjoy... but everybody has different tastes.

I have a "permanent stack" on my left arm - with my watch. I wear quite big beads and a big star (like the one above) they never get in my way. I even sleep in them. Although, I do take mine off to shower.
They look best when you wear many together and don't think too hard about what looks good - just choose your favourites, that reflect your personality.

On my right wrist i wear a gold / gold plate / metallic coloured stack, with more charms. And, if i am going out, a whack on another 6 designs to that arm!
A real favourite are these coloured locket bracelets. They are just FUN and elevate any outfit.
I love to wear colour but find it easier to go neutral / tonal in my clothes and then use accessories to WEAR THE RAINBOW - whoooooop!

My Stackers are all stretch. They are made using a thick elastic cord of 0.8mm
Each end is tied off with a tight triple knot... and then glued. The knot is then pulled through into a larger bead so as to "hide" and glue the knot inside a bead. 
They won't last forever but at approx £6 per bracelet, we know they aren't luxury!
Some of my designs do use a small gold bead which is 18ct gold. Other metals can tarnish so I try to use a good quality gold plate.

Some designs - I make and put together in a set of 2, 3, 5... because I know how indecisive you can be!! I am very particular and know what I want so, i prefer to choose all mine as individual bracelets. One of My Bestie's is the total opposite - loves everything, so just wants to be told "here's a set" - whatever works for you.
This RED Design is a duo and just DREAMY! they go together so well....
I shall keep the blog updated on what else is new in the Bracelet shop PEPPERBOXBEADS AND what else is new over in the POM SHOP
I forgot to say - the Super Stackers are also the BEST and easiest gift to send. They arrive in their own cool box (add a gift note at checkout) you could send 2 bracelets for £12 - plus £1.90 postage and that's a gift on its way out of the door and over to your Besties's wrists.
I gotta go... don't forget, sign up to the email newsletter if you want xx
(and checkout the shop... it's full of cute!!)

Comments