Who is the Dusty Bun to your Suzie Poo..???

I found this amazing image from HERE and i just LOVE it! Now... are you a Stranger Things Fan???
As a child from the 1980s - I am fully invested into all things 80s retro. I loved it the first time round and I here for all the nostalgia. ANYONE who knows me will KNOWWWwww I am about the fashion and the music - YES! So, Dusty Bun in his "Camp Know Where" T - is music to my eyes.

I was totally UN-invested in Dusty's love for Suzie Poo... until... "NEVER ENDING STORY".... aahhahahhahhaaaahhhhhhhaaaaa. This sealed the deal. I was hooked. Dusty and Poo became the most iconic duo of all time, right there and then. 
My mum rented the VHS of "Never Ending Story" from Blockbusters - for a birthday one year. 
This was huge. I was a Tweenager. We lived in the middle of rural nowhere (knowwhere!) and for my mum to get this video and have to return it so quick after, this was Time and Effort and I APPRECIATED it. Hell... not all my mates even had a VHS player (Thanks Dad - who loved all new technology)

EREGO... Summer Camp Bead style Bracelet Duos... I had to make these. Who is the Dusty Bun to your Suzie Poo? I am hooked. I cannot wait for the new series. And also, if you too are an 80s hardcore, then hello.... Winona Ryder... beautifully cast. And, I am not gonna lie to y'alll, Hopper is the man of my Dreams aka: David Harbour - I am alllll about him. Step out of the Upside Down and into my Truck Hopper.

Season 4 - come at me. Pull on your Summer Camp stackers. Wear those socks lonnnng. Tighten those toweling shorts and loosen up your Arcade Thumbs. Brace hard for the next Stranger Things.... *insert music* 

Comments