What to buy your Tattoo Artist Bestie?

I blooooomin’ love making my PomCrowns. 
It started when I was making PomPom Wreaths for Christmas… and I wanted to wear some PomPoms all year round… like, everywhere! 
And then we had the Global Pandemic and we were, many of us, thrust into an online world… and our faces became so much more communicative on our media and FaceTimes and allllll that. 
So PomCrowns we’re quickly born.
And I am an obsessive compulsive. I get an idea and it scratches away inside me until the idea is out. In fact, it drills away at my head like a tattoo gun, playing with shape and form and colours and I can’t help myself but MAKE and CREATE. 
So, it’s no wonder I started on a few tattoo themed Crowns. I love a trad / naval / tat. Proper old school. I am thinking of adding a swallow to my own (small) inked collection. Because they’re sooooo pretty.
46yrs old - never too old for a new one.
I have 5 myself. All medium sized. Just random. I got my first at 19!! And it was not usual then for 19yr olds to sport tats. It’s so normal now and I LOVE it. 
But what I was thinking is - what do you buy your own Tattoo Bitch Buddy when they already have so much great stuff? A PowCrown! (What else!?!?!!!) 
I love how exciting and creative and how very few fucks 
Are given, by the tattoo embracing collective. 
They also wear the best clothes and always smack you in the groin with their creativity. 
I have 2 uploaded in the shop and 2 more on their way. 
I don’t take “commissions” as such coz I work with what I feel like on the day. So each one is always unique. But drop me a msg in the shop if they sell out and you want one. 
I have a few “Comic-Con” ideas brewing too, so keep an eye here on the blog / or on Insta / or sign up to the emails… (they are so few and far between but that’s where all the discount codes go….) 
What to buy your fav Tattoo Artist Buddy? Bestie? 
A PomCrown. Coz they would like it. I hope. 
Enjoy! Thanks for reading me.
I love my life ❤️🙌🏻
Kirsty xxx 


Comments