The Most Chic Tinsel Wreath

Oh heeeyyyy! You found me - fabulous, let's talk about some of the 2021 Christmas Wreaths.
I don't even know why or how it took me so long to Blog about this wreath. 
I have made many 'tinsel based' wreaths over the years. And it is this 'practice' that makes perfect. Because every time i finish a design, it becomes a little better... in my opinion.
This "Most Chic Wreath" was a stunner this year. Everything i wanted in a wreath
 - cool exciting pink and mint shades
 - lush pink and mint fat shiny tinsel
- a huge size, maybe 20inches across.
 - modern and fancy and creative and a real talking point 
 - made with a mix of thrifted wools and charity upcycled baubles, as well as some new tinsel (because old tinsel is often sad and hard to find the perfect colours)

Here is the Most Chic Wreath hanging dreamily next to my ice-cream print... i got this YEARS ago when i was friends with the artist behind 
THESE PRINTS = i don't think she has the ice-cream prints anymore but Megan's art is just glorious. 
I highly recommend!
I have framed this using frames i found in BnM - amazing quality. I have found loads of great frames including black and light brown, for my prints from https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/home-and-furniture/home-accessories/photo-frames and makes a thing from the standard IKEA.

I also managed to squeeze out a few new PomPom Wreaths and we all know, i could make these forever. There is always a new (old / upcycled)  toy / design i can find. PomPom Penguin Wreaths, PomPom Felt Mice Wreaths, PomPom Hedgehog Wreaths,  PomPom Robin Wreaths... ALL THE WREATHS! I enjoy them so much. Heirloom Wreaths that will be creative, colourful and fun for years to come.
I also introduced some new little PomHoops in various animals. This was one of my favourites... Retro Deer Print on embroidery hoops with cute gingham bow and coloured mini PomPoms. I took these to CraftFairs with me and they proved very popular. Something completely different from the usual Christmas Decorations.
I really enjoyed the few fairs i manage to retail at. I had to pull out of a few too, due to a bereavement, which was sad times indeed but i grateful for all the fairs i manage to get to.
Please let me know where you think i should sell next Winter?
I am really tempted with selling at one of the huge National Trust Houses! wouldn't that be great?

You can see all the new designs on my INSTAGRAM 
And you can shop many of them SHOP HERE
BUT I HAVE MORE!
I have much more to show you. And especially more of what will be available in 2022.
In the meanwhile, do sign-up to the occasional newsletter where subscribers get first notice of my sale dates and codes... AND my workshop dates... plenty more of those in 2022... too.
Love you and Leave you xxx thanks for catching up with me!
Kirsty

Comments