Easter Interior Decor - such a great time for colourful decorations!

With a follow on from THIS post... These are my favourite style of Easter / Spring Wreaths to make. 

They are so cute and fun but still stylish. I think Easter decor can become a little saccharin and maybe too cutesy - which is fine, if you like that, or if you have children you want to beguile. But when the family is older, I still like to mark an occasion, a celebration with lovely Spring Decoration scheme.

pompluspom

Nature is just the best source of inspiration. I have quite a few Camellia in the garden and they are, quite simply, my favourite flower of Spring. I look forward to their arrival and always pray they don't get browned in the frost or drowned in April Showers. This is my favourite of all my Camellia - possibly because they look like hibiscus!

pompluspom

Annnnnnd I love all the Easter Craft supplies that are in the shops. These butterflies will be going on some Summer PomFlower Crowns SEE MORE HERE

There are some great value craft bits in the shops right now

THE RANGE (love The Range....)   HOME BARGAINS  (Better prices than BnM I think) which you can alwasy add to your projects BUT I am a big advocate of using up home recycling and cardboard and packaging because you're going to save money and the environment. Win.

Easter wreath

This is the same design as the Spring / Mini Egg coloured wreath above but in super soft Pinks and Greys. I love it. A really gentle and classic take on some Spring Decor. Think Lambs and Bunny Tails!

Both these designs are available in the shop - at time of typing out!

Bunny Wreath

I have a huuuugggge vintage cupboard in my Living Room / Office and an interior wreath is a perfect look in here. I have a pink sofa and soft cream rugs so, this would be my own ideal colourway for an Easter Wreath.

spring decor

However... this is the colourwat that has had the most adoration on Instagram. This photo does it no justice butI have tried to show off the colours and texture in their best way. 

Easter Decor

Just to give you an idea of the size of my Wreaths - they are by no means small. And I am always a little restricted by the size so they can fit into the lovely keepsake box AND so that they still fit the delivery option of small packet via Royal Mail. Those are definite considerations for all online shopping. Prices are set to hike again for Royal Mail.

Easter Decorations

This is the amazing wallpaper in my living room so you can see how pink is an epic choice for my interior decor...

Do you decorate for Easter? Do you love Easter Crafting? Please link me / Tag me and let me know in your blog?

I have these EASTER NESTS from last year if you fancy giving them a try for yourself? PS - not edible I'm afraid. But I do love an Easter Nest cake - who doesn't? THIS has to be my easter cake make for 2022 - LOOK !!! (drool)

Food... Crafts... all delightful. Happy Decorating to allll of you Bunnies x x x

Comments